Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making Progress...

I stopped by the house tonight and finally connected with the customer service guy from the alarm system. He walked me through the system codes to get it reprogrammed and told me how it works. What a relief!!! Now I will feel safe in my new home.

I had a little dinner there this evening out on my deck and spent a little time organizing things in the kitchen. I sure hated to lock up and leave this evening and REALLY, I wish I could move in NOW! But...the interior painting has just begun and the carpets still need to be installed and the island and kitchen floors have to be fixed...so I am just going to have to be a bit more patient!!! A couple more weeks is all it will take and I will finally be able to settle into my own home again. I just can not wait!!! I LOVE this place already!!! My home...

No comments: