Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bone Tired...


Man oh man, I'm bone tired!!! But, all in all, today was not nearly as bad as I had expected. It sure helps that I've finally got some support at work, someone to keep the spreadsheets going for me. That lifts a huge weight off my shoulders.

The added task of trying to get things in order for my move uses up a lot of time in my day. Unfortunately most of the necessary phone calls have to be made during the day. So I've been coordinating with my apartment and my realtor, etc. And work wise we are already starting to get things transferred, like my blackberry service and stuff like that. It all requires extra coordination, extra phone calls and extra emails to send and respond to. As I recall from my last move, it will be super busy and all consuming for quite a while!

And man, I know I've got some things here that I really should take care of this evening...but frankly I don't think I can face it. I'm just too, too tired and I feel like simply crashing on the sofa and watching some mindless TV show. I may allow myself that luxury tonight. After all, what's one evening wasted in a lifetime of days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I admire you for being so strong. It really moves me and inspires me deep down. I hope everything will be okay. I've also wanted to ask something, if you don't mind. It has been bugging for a while now and it's about your username. Sunshine Widow, coincidentally is the name of one of my short stories. Now, I honestly didn't know this until I came across your blog and I did come up with this title before I ever saw your blog. I just wanted to ask if it is still okay if I use The Sunshine Widow as my title for my short story because I would feel guilty if I didn't ask. I just wanted to make sure and be safe. =] Actually my story is The Sunshine Widow_________ (I honestly can't remeber what it was. I'm sorry.) I just hope it is okay with you for me to use this title. Once again, I admire you for your strength and I think it's great that you're using a blog to express your feelings.

SUNSHINE said...

Thank you for your kind message. As you can see I have not been blogging for a while. I suppose I may have moved to the next stage of recovery from my grief. But just knowing my blog is still being discovered by others and that it has been a help...may prompt me to begin again. The name Sunshine Widow...was found in my search to come up with a name for my blog. When we first were married my husband called me Sunshine. It was his nickname for me. So when I was trying to find a blog name that hadn't been taken...and I didn't want my blog to be too sad...I decided that Sunshine Widow was a good name. Partly in tribute to my late husband...and partly to describe how others seem to see my personality in spite of my grief.
Of course I don't mind that you are using it too. All of us widows belong to a special society that binds us together.

Glad you are doing well...writing does help. And...I would love to read your story some day. I hope you will write back and let me know how to find it. Best wishes to you. Stay in the Sunshine!!!