Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Facing the day...


I didn't sleep too well last night! I was up at two AM purusing Facebook. Not sure why I couldn't sleep; it was probably a combination of being way too tired and having too much on my mind. At any rate, I'm working on my second cup of coffee and I sure hope it kicks in soon. I'll probably crash tonight for sure.

I have to admit that I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing my three office pals: Jennifer, Patti and Ali. They are just the nicest, hardest working, and most fun folks I've worked with in a long, very long time.!!And boy do co-workers make or break a job!! I hope these three stick around for a few years...if so this work experience may turn out to be the BEST of my entire career! It's nice to actually look forward to getting into the office...even as tired as I feel.

As you might imagine, Jazzy Boy was very happy to see me last night. He just kept meowing and cozying up to me. In fact, that may explain in part, why I didn't sleep well at all. I have this vague memory of tiny kitty-cat paws patting me in the face throughout the night! And when I would roll over to avoid the intrusion...Jazz would simply move to the other side of the bed so he could be near me again. I guess he was only saying, "I Love YOU!" Hmmm...I like that!!!

No comments: