Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Good to be Home


Today was a pretty darn good day. I had a meeting this morning with a guy from Headquarters who walked into my office at 9AM with a, "Good morning Sunshine!" I nearly fell out of my chair. My mind started racing..."Did I give him my blog?...I didn't tell him about my blog...did someone else tell him about it???!!!" After a few startled moments, I realized he could see the bewildered look on my face and I knew he had no idea why my jaw had dropped. Finally, as I pulled myself together, I calmly said, "Mark, interesting that you called me Sunshine, that's what my husband used to call me." He said, "Well that's a good name for you...you are always so upbeat." We then proceeded to talk about business, about the analysis function for the Terminal reviews. But after he left, I thought to myself, "Hm-m-m...amazing, I know there are no coincidences in this life!" Perhaps holding onto the thought of that sunny morning sky really did start this day on the right path. Yes, everything comes together for good purpose. What a fabulous day!

No comments: