Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Work Meeting

I'm here in Towson and am getting ready to go downstairs to another work meeting. I arrived last night. A couple of us rode with a friend and with the crazy weather it took us two hours for a trip that would normally take only one. It was raining the entire time...and actually for the last 10 miles or so it was snowing...a real wintery mix!! My, my...we checked in, threw our luggage in the room and went for a glass of wine and a bite to eat!!! What a long day yesterday!!

This morning should be fun. There are managers here from all over the organization...it's kind of like a big old reunion of sorts. And that's good because I'm in a bit of a funk this morning. Sometimes I just feel like the weight of the World is on my shoulders... Hopefully it will be a peaceful day.

No comments: