Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Already Bored...

And it's only 9AM! I'm catching up on my TV watching...seeing what's going on in the World. Now I know what the girls have been talking about on FACEBOOK. It's Twighlight...the movie! And although it sounds a little strange to be in love with a vampire...after seeing the guy...well...I can understand why they are nuts about him! Oh to be young again!!

I'm sitting here in my PJs and Jazz is biting my toes. Thankfully my handy-dandy water bottle is within reach! So I do a quick and ready aim and a squirt of water to convince him to stop biting me!! Ouch! There he goes again! That little rascal!

Oh, yeah...can you tell I'm bored to tears? Oh my, it's gonna be a very, very l-o-n-n-n-n-g-g-g day in my little apartment!!! Just me, my Jazzy Boy and a handful of channels on the TV set. Good grief!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Do you read for pleasure at all? I used to be so busy that there was no way I could fit a book in. But lately with all of my traveling and hanging out at airports, I asked some Christian friends about some good books to read..for fun. Thankfully we do have a small Christian library tucked away here in Saudi and they gave me a book by Francine Rivers called Redeeming Love. Well it was so good!!! I cried and laughed and it really made time fly by, plus it was also spiritually inspiring. I finished that one and asked for anotherby the same author and they gave me Leota's Garden. It was much different than the first but great as well. I am leaving in a week and have decided "no more books" until I get back here. I am getting addicted to reading and not getting the normal stuff(like cooking and cleaning) done...HeeHee Anyways its very relaxing and will help you slow down and heal. Just a suggestion. Hope you feel better!!! I'll be praying.

SUNSHINE said...

Hi Colleen- Thanks for that advice. I do love books, but here's my challenge. I am so easily distracted that anytime I sit down to read, my mind either wanders...or I fall asleep! I typically get a book read about a third of the way through, then I put it down and never touch it again. There are very few that I've actually read from cover to cover. Go figure!!!

Hey, glad you'll be home soon. Will you be in Maryland at all? Would love to see you!!

Anonymous said...

These books are great and you'll probably have a hard time putting them down.

I'm not sure where I'll be over the holidays, maybe up that way to see Brian in Crofton if he doesn't make it down to Va Beach. Email me your # on Facebook and maybe we could hook up.

SUNSHINE said...

Great! I'll do it