Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Goodness...My Cold!!!!

Well I'm up at this early hour, but I'm sure not moving very fast. And I won't be going to my metal apprenticeship this morning. I spoke with my Mom last night and my Jessica...and they both talked some sense into my head. I'm still hacking...and I'm sounding like a truck driver once again. Generally, I'm just feeling very poorly. I suppose I haven't been taking very good care of myself.

Under the circumstances,the schedule I had lined up for today just didn't make a lot of sense. Standing out in the wind and cold this morning would not be very good for my condition. Br-r-r-g-g-g-h-h-h-h!!!

And, I won't be going to Teri's shower today either. Jessica's logic prevailed! She reminded me that, my goodness...Teri is just weeks away from having a baby!!! I don't need to be taking this germ anywhere near her, especially since it's been hanging on to me now for three weeks. Imagine this creepy germ latching onto Teri!! Not good. As it is, I'm afraid I've already passed it on to Kyle. That's not good either...

So, here I am in my PJ's and I'm gonna stay this way for a while. I'm going to wait a few hours to call Hugh and tell him I won't be finishing my horse today. Funny, but this was one tough decision...that's how much I look forward to my metal apprenticeship...now I'll have to wait another week for my creative fix! Bummer!!!Big bummer!!!

Now the party...what about the party I was invited to attend tonight? Hm-m-m-m-m-m, party, music, people? It's a celebration for an old high school friend who just got back from Iraq. Well I'm gonna think on that one a while. Perhaps by some miracle...the much needed rest I receive today will allow me to spring back to life by evening. We will see... That will be an even tougher one to cancel out on!!!

No comments: