Sunday, November 16, 2008

My dears...Pat and Priscilla!!!

Today Priscilla and I rode over to Kent Island and met Pat for brunch. We ate at a little local restaurant by the Kent Narrows bridge...had your typical breakfast and laughed about starting our diets TOMORROW! Actually, that's not entirely accurate...Pat ate reasonably...but Priscilla and I both "fell off the wagon!!" Yes...Priscilla and I will start eating reasonably tomorrow. Right Prisci?

After breakfast we went to the outlets and shopped 'till we dropped. Come to think of it, I was the only one who bought anything. Hm-m-m, how can that be? Well...I got some cute stuff to wear to work this week. I got a couple new jackets...and a cute, rockin' dress!!

It was such a nice day today. There's nothing quite like old friends who love you unconditionally! Pat and Priscilla...we have all been through so much together and have history to share of raising our kids, working hard...and enduring all of life's trials. We have loved each other through thick and thin. Sometimes we go months without talking or seeing each other...but no matter. We are buds!!

No comments: