Friday, January 2, 2009

Boo Hoo!!! My Last Night In Paradise...

I am waiting for everyone to get ready. We are going out to dinner down by the docks, at a Tappas restaurant. It's my last night here and I can't believe by tomorrow evening, da, dah, dah daaahhhh...I will be back to REALITY!!! And...COLD!!!!! Ugh!!! But at least I will be sporting a tan! Do you think I can wear shorts and a halter top so I can show it off these tan lines??!!! Ha!!! I don't suppose so!!! That would be a bit crazy in thirty-something degree weather!!!

It has been a great week here with my dear friends. There were ten of us together all week...and only three of us are the "old folks." Surprisingly everyone got along very well. No surprises, no problems whatsoever! That's quite a feat for so many different personalities all smushed together day after day.

And for example of the challenges, there were times when we were all jumping in and out of the showers getting ready to go out...and some of us got stuck with cold water!!! But no less...it was fun, fun, fun!!!

And now I sure hate to go home to my empty apartment. I don't enjoy talking to myself...even though Jazz does respond occasionally, but it's just not the same as having some adult conversation and LAUGHTER!!! Oh well, such are the challenges of life!!

Well here I go...I'm shutting down the computer now to dash out the door for dinner! I will get back to you once I get back to the states!!

No comments: