Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a New Year...

I am quickly updating this because we are getting ready to go to the beach club this morning. And, I hear the weather back in the mainland is COLD...so I plan to soak up one more day of sun before I leave. Tomorrow I head to the airport at 7AM and it will soon be BACK TO REALITY!!! I'm bracing my self for a SHOCKING return to the senses!!


We are sitting here this morning in the kitchen of our rental unit. Bryan and Stacey are cooking breakfast...Genevieve is reading...Priscilla is looking at my photos on her computer...and I am here typing of course on Gretchen Christina's laptop.

The patio door is open to the outside...
there is a full glass wall of doors that we just slide right open. No screens necessary here! As I type, I am looking right out on the pool and the palm trees.

Oh my goodness!!! How does a person actually get to LIVE like this??? Don't tell me by working hard...I've already done that!!! But at any rate...this definitely is paradise.

We may still go to the phosphorescent lagoon this evening to see the glowing fish and organisms. That should be interesting!!! Then we are going out to dinner together. It will be our last hurrah!!!

No comments: