Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good Morning Hot Rod!!


I have a new nick name--Hot Rod!! My friend Brad dubbed me that. I guess it's because he reads my blog and sees that I'm always going a hundred miles an hour. Or so it seems. But...I did actually catch a nap today at Carla's. I had been out pretty late last night listening to two different bands in downtown Annapolis. I didn't get in until 2AM this morning because we closed down both pubs. Now I haven't done that in a VERY long time!!! But it sure was fun! Pretty much right up my alley!!!

So...by this afternoon, I was plum tuckered out. I curled up on one of Carla's big ole sofas...in front of a roaring fire. And I had one dog, Missy's pug, sleeping at my feet and the other one, Meredith's Yorkie, curled up in my arms. Sweet!!! It was great to get a nice cozy nap on a cold winter's day.

Papa Charles even cooked us dinner. We had a feast of oven roasted pork chops, baked sweet potatos, collard greens and biscuits. Mmmmmm-mmmmmm!! Yummy yum!!

No comments: