Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Dear Friends and Family!!!


I'm on my way to pick up Kenny's Mom and we will drive up to Pennyslvania together. I've got Jazzy Boy with me too; he will stay at Ferne's today and for the ten days that I'm in Puerto Rico. My sisters and their families will be at Grammy and Pop's too. Thankfully! Being with them may finally bring some festivity to this season.

Sadly, my boys and my brother are all spending the Holidays at their own homes this year and do I ever miss them!! I sure hope that next year we can all be together again. And I suppose we will always have to cross our fingers that no one will be sick on Christmas!!!

It will probably be a bit melancholy today, but it should mostly be a fun day with lots of laughs, hugs and good food. Kenny's Mom and I will have to leave Pennsylvania by early evening to head back home and I will drop her off in Annapolis. If time permits, I plan to stop by a friend's house later for a cup of eggnog. Then, it's back to my little apartment for a good night's rest. My flight leaves bright and early in the morning and I'm all packed and ready to go!! Yahoo!! Sunshine...here I come!!!

No comments: