Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Have to Walk Right Through This Stage...

Lisa pointed me to another blog, Inspire Co; it's added to my list of favorites. This writer Amy had a similar experience. Her grief was brought on by a failed adoption and here's how she described it:

"I think what's happened is that I've entered a new stage of grief. And I think it is in this stage that someone could really disappear into the darkness of it all....I am here standing at the mouth of a cave that has no end."

and there's more:

"We will make it through this...we have to. And I think that's the key in all of this...we have to get through this. We have to walk right through this stage with all the strength we can muster. There's no shortcut and no easy way.I can feel the hand of God on me, helping me through. He expects us to get through it so that we can go on and help others."

That's exactly how if feel...I just need a little more time...and a whole lot of understanding...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you.

Take care,Wendy

SUNSHINE said...

Thanks Wendy for your prayers!! You are awesome! Give all your guys a hug for me!!

Love you!!!