Friday, December 5, 2008

Looking Forward to My Home Away From Home!!!

After the metal class tomorrow I'm headed to Carla's...it's my new home away from home. I love it there!!! I get to see Rema and Charles and there is always something going on at their house. Dogs, raccoons on the deck, people visiting...lots of stuff happening!!!

Besides all that...Carla's got the dreamiest beds in town. I know it will sound crazy but she is one of those rare ones who still irons her sheets!! Trust me she would never get that kind of hospitality at my house...but nonetheless...her beds ARE comfy man!!! Oh I can't wait!!

And not only that but the food...well the food at their house is to die for!!! Here she is last weekend fixing us all breakfast!!! Yum!!!

Oh...and when her sister Mim is visiting...she pampers me too...by fixing me some knock-out martinis. Wow!

So...there you have it. I'll be over there tomorrow afternoon...and then I'm going with another old high school bud to hear some live music on West Street in Annapolis. Fun, fun, fun!!! So now I better go tuck myself in my bed...I've got an early and busy, busy day tomorrow. And I still have Sunday left...just imagine!!! Phew!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, next time I want to go to Carla's TOO!!!!!