Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh My Man I Love Him Sooooo...

It's my Jazzy Boy! I love my sweet cat!!! As usual, while I was getting out of the shower this morning...he was sitting there peeking around the door frame. Just curiously watching every step I made!! It's our morning ritual.

Then as I proceeded to fix my hair and makeup...he jumped up onto the bathroom counter...and perched himself between me and my work.


Jazz is such an obstacle every morning as I get ready. He is so curious. He analyzes everything I do. I think he wants to be sure I don't do it wrong. Just like a typical man!!! Ha!!

And I'm sure, the whole time he must be thinking..."Why does she have to go to work?" And, honestly, I'm wondering that too!!! But, I've got many, many years to go. Those were the cards I was dealt!!

Oh goodness, speaking of work...I've got to get rolling...

No comments: