Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!!!!

Today should not have been so busy...it IS FRIDAY after all! But, I didn't leave the office until 5:30 tonight. For a Friday in a Government Building, I was just about the last one to turn out the lights!!! And that was after a long, hectic day! Now I'm sitting here waiting for a friend to arrive and we are going to see that new movie Australia. I'm so excited...it's supposed to have beautiful cinematography. I guess that's what it's still called????!!!! At any rate, it's a "feel good" movie...the only kind I care to see these days. Should be a fun night.
Tomorrow I'm headed to metal class in the AM and then I'm off tomorrow night to hear a local band...they are playing live in Annapolis. Sunday I'm finally getting to see the newly remodeled American History museum. I'm going with a friend from work. That museum has always been my favorite...so I can't wait!!!

As I'm sitting here typing, my Jazzy boy is sitting on my lap and he has both of his paws wrapped around my right hand. And he just keeps pawing at me. What a funny boy!! I'm pretty sure he is a little jealous of my laptop. I spend so much time on my computer and whenever I do...he climbs up here and tries desperately to get my attention. I know...I know...he IS a guy after all!!! Ha!!! Funny Martine...now that's REALLY funny!!!

No comments: