Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Missing All of My Boys...

I just learned that Kyle, Jessica and Chloe are still sick, so I won't be going to their house tonight to see Santa arrive. And sadly they won't be able to make it to Mom and Dad's tomorrow either.

Wow! It just hit me that this is the first time ever that I won't be with any of my boys for Christmas. That's a first!! So...I'm trying not to dwell on it...don't want to be the "downer" at the Holidays...but Wow! This is really hard...

So here's my plan, I'm going to throw myself into my packing for Puerto Rico and I'll keep myself busy that way. Perhaps I'll even go and get my nails done...and do a little pampering of myself. And, I'll just keep thinking of the fun time I will have on that Island this time of year. I can't wait to feel a little sunshine!!! There's just nothing quite like sunshine in this widow's world!!

No comments: