Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Day of Grieving...

This time the one grieving is my friend Brad and his family. Erin's birthday is today. They lost their beautiful Erin a little over a year ago...and it's still very hard for them all. Sadly, I understand...

Blessings and comfort to this grieving family. Yet, I believe Erin is enjoying her birthday today...and she is probably sharing it with her Grandfather. And who knows, perhaps she has even met Kenny by now. But the best part...she is perfect and completely whole once again.

From what I've learned about Erin, I'll bet she is up to some mischief this morning! I'm just guessing, she is spurring on the other angels to join her in a new adventure. With a big, beautiful, impish grin...she is saying, "Come on, let's do it!!!"

No comments: