Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back From the Band

The band was Bo Deans and I'm sure I should know who they are because a lot of people were singing along. But...I've never heard of them before. They were good though and it was fun just listening to live music.

I'm now back in the apartment again. Trying to get back to work...but boy I'm having a hard time getting down to business. I'm sure I'm due for a vacation. I could sure use a week on the beach...doing nothing but relaxing. I'm tired again as usual and I'm really tired of always PUSHING myself to keep moving, and moving. I'm in perpetual motion!!! That would make anyone weary!

Oh how funny...just as I'm typing this...I'm hearing the band I just listened to on the radio. So, I suppose they are a popular band. Isn't that funny??!!!

No comments: