Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Maneuvered Through the Day

I even got out of work on time! Glory Hallelujah!!! The day went fast. I had some help pulling off what I had to get done today. Was lucky to find someone willing to lend me a hand.

The meeting went well...fabulously actually! The job is starting to get exciting!! And the meeting even ended a few minutes early. I sped out of there on time. Even got to stop at the post office to pick up the mail they held from last week. Got home and picked up some more around here...dumped the garbage etc.

Kyle even called and is picking up Randy's tux for us this evening. We were worried about that...it was supposed to be picked up today...but there's no time left in our schedule to run Randy by Annapolis. Thank goodness Kyle thought of it. Boy...sometimes things just fall into place!!

I'm off now to pick up my boy. Man...I'm a happy Mom! I'll see two out of three of my boys tonight...and all THREE tomorrow night. Plus I'll get to meet Danny's girlfriend too. Finally! How cool is that? She's joining us all the way from L.A!!!

Cheers!!

No comments: