Friday, October 31, 2008

Moving Slowly Again...

Boy, I'm having a hard time getting myself moving. Don't know if it's the weather, or the darkness in the morning...not sure. And I suppose this crazy grieving comes in waves...still. I'm just feeling kind of punk this week. Tired of living in this state...frozen in time. I think I cram as much into my days as possible, just so I don't have to face my reality. When I have a slow moment...it all comes slamming back!! Like now. What to do? Who knows. I'm sure I will figure it all out soon...
In the mean time...one foot in front of the other...one foot in front of the other!!
OK, I'm running out the door now!!! Got to get to work!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the cold and the darkness. They are the most common and effective triggers for me when I'm down. I hope you have a better day.
Love, Kyle

SUNSHINE said...

Thanks Kyle! I LOVE YOU!!!