Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday

It was a long busy day today. Another all day meeting, tomorrow will be the same. Then I'll dash off to Baltimore for an overnighter...it's an offsite at the Inner Harbor. I've been asked to help facilitate the meeting. Then back again on Thursday and back to my crazy schedule.

Dinner tonight was fun with my friends Larry from Atlanta and Janet here from Headquarters. We ate at Chilis and laughed hysterically about the crazy waiter who seated us. I won't go into the details...it's actually particularly sad in view of the timing (you'll have to see tomorrow's post). But it sure shows how troubles are all about perspective. This guy...all in all...was mostly only worried about his damaged truck after it had fatally hit someone while his girlfriend was driving it.

The funny part is how he latched onto me...to tell me all the ridiculous details of his story, his girfriend's incarceration and his misfortune!! We were all shocked!!! It's just one more reminder that I probably need to stop being so friendly to strangers!!!

No comments: