Saturday, October 11, 2008

OK Carla...I'm blogging again!!!

Wow! It's been so busy, I haven't had time to blog!!! But...I'm B-A-C-K!!!

I'm here at Grammy and Pop's with my little Chloe. We arrived yesterday and we are really enjoying some relaxing time here. We had lunch yesterday at the Eagles and dinner last night at an Italian restaurant. Chloe wanted pizza so that's what we did.

When we got home it was bath time...and hair washing. Oh my GOSH! I'm glad I had boys rather than girls. It took me forever to get the knots out of Chloe's hair...so now I've got it braided. Her hair is so baby fine that it just gets filled with tiny, tiny knots that are impossible to get out. And it hurts! That's way too much trouble for me. So I will keep it braided until Mommy gets home. My goodness!!!

I'm beginning to recover from the frenetic pace of wedding week. I was constantly in the car picking boys up from the airport...dropping them off...running errands...driving back and forth from Maryland and Virginia. But it sure was fun...and happy.

Jessica and Kyle left for Myrtle Beach late on Thursday and got there early Friday morning. Yesterday was a very relaxing day for them. They spent the day mostly sightseeing and Kyle showed Jess all the places we used to go when the boys were little. Kyle and Jess have never been away longer than a weekend without Chloe...so I know they are really enjoying this time together.

We are still reminiscing about the wedding and the photos are starting to roll in. Friends keep sending me links and I've sure got some cute moments captured on disc. I will share a few here!!!

No comments: