Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun Day!

Just got home from the Summit. What a long...but fun day. People, people, people everywhere! The sessions were interesting. Lots to learn from what's going on right now. And I reconnected with old friends. Folks from my home in the South were here and I was able to talk with other folks from all over the country.

My friend Penny gave me a ride home tonight so I didn't have to slog it home on the metro! And Mary has invited me to stay with her tomorrow night at the hotel. So, I plan to take her up on that. I'll pack up my bag and take it with me in the AM. It's really too much trouble to go home in the evening, because everyone hangs out together at the hotel. I will leave plenty of food tomorrow for my Jazzy Boy and he will just have to understand. We only have a half day on Thursday so...it won't be too bad. Although, I'm sure Jazz will REALLY miss me!

I'm tired...and I'm going to turn in now! Good night, sleep tight!

No comments: