Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Day

Just got back from dinner with my friend Mary. She is here from Georgia. She arrived there from Indianapolis just as I was leaving for Washington. Isn't that odd?

The summit presenters today were really engaging. We had one professor here from Harvard. He talked about Leadership and he was funny and inciteful. We also had our agency's new communications director here. She had just started with the N.Y.F.D. the day before September 11th. What an experience. She had lots to share with us about communications and leadership.She got to know Juliani and see him first hand...and his unwavering leadership. She said he was amazing! It was a good day!

Getting ready to turn in. Have a half day tomorrow then it's back to the old grind.

Poor Jazz. I left plenty of food and water for him, but I know he is really wondering where I am. I'll have to carry him around and around the apartment when I get home tomorrow.

No comments: