Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Friday

If you had asked me a few days ago if I could make it through this week, I would have said, "No way, can't do it, it's just too hard!" But how about that? Here it is, it's Friday again! God I love Fridays! And yep, I blogged my way through the week and blogged may way through the blues.

Tuxedo Jazz
Imagine, if I could just stay home and blog... How cool would that be? Jazz is sitting here on my lap. He just said, "Me-o-w-w!" I think that means, "I would love it too!" We could sit around in our PJ's all day. Actually Jazz is a bit more fomal than that. He wears a tuxedo...always! !! That's right, it's strictly black and white for Jazz ma Tazz! He would never approve of PJ's. He's a bit pompous and aloof...and it's just the way he wants the world to see him. H-m-m, reminds me of some humans I know! Ha! Ha!! Ha! Yep, there I go, cracking myself up again!!!!

Just heard the song, It ain't easy...to b-e-e...me-e-e... Boy the timing on that one was perfect and well, I really am tired today. I guess this week has been a tough one for me. Grieving is hard, hard work. So, let me get going, get myself on the road, and get my day started...so I can make my way home! ...Oh please let things go smoothly today!

No comments: