Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rushing Again!

I'll probably be constantly rushing around for the next several weeks as I prepare for the new assignment. I stopped and grabbed some dinner on the way home from work, then went for a manicure and pedicure. I know...it should not be a priority right now...but it sure was nice!! You know, it's that girl-girl thing again.

Got home and went through some more mail. The battle of the junk mail is starting to get to me. I just can't seem to stay ahead of it all. And now I'm hauling things in from my office too, so I have little piles of stuff here, there and everywhere!

A little while ago I got a call from my neighbor Conda. Her husband is out of town and she wanted me to join her for dinner tomorrow night, but I've already got plans to go to a wine tasting dinner with friends from work. I felt bad turning her down; she is so nice. I'm just getting to know her, but what a cool neighbor she is. And her husband is very nice too. It sure gives me mixed emotions about my future decisions to be made...

My neighbors on both sides of me are like book-ends...they are both here to hold me up! Fabulous people...simply fabulous!! So if I ever decide to head home for good...perhaps I can take them and a half dozen other folks with me. I would want to take along all the people who have extended me a helping hand this year. And you know who you are!! H-m-m-m, that should be possible, I'll just pack every one of you up and take you along! Yep! Sounds like a plan!!

No comments: