Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Too Tired...

Wow, it's one of those "too tired to blog" days. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it wasn't the greatest of days at work today. So much to do, so little time. Do you ever feel so tired that you just can't muster up any energy anymore? That's how I feel right now.

This grieving thing continues to be unpredictable and more difficult than one can imagine. When I got home from work I thought about Kenny and how he would be so sad that this has been so hard on me. He would never have wanted his death to have had such a negative impact...how sad. Somehow for his sake, I have to continue to push my way through it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Kenny is safe. It is for yourself that you are healing. You are now the most important person to yourself, and yes, it really is all about you at this time.

Bill