Thursday, May 8, 2008

Libby is on Her Way


Yippee, my baby sister Libby is on her way here by way of Myrtle Beach!!! She stopped there first to do some painting; she's getting one of the condos ready to rent. When she called last week and said she was arriving Thursday, May 8th...well surprise...I burst into tears! Anyone who knows me well, will understand. I had been facing this anniversary with trepidation and was so relieved to know that someone will be here with me today.

I spent a long day at work, just got home and have been pacing the floor watching for Libby. And that of course, reminds me of my DAD! It's exactly what he would be doing too. I'm sure these things are in the genes...

Now I'm back at my computer and Jazz is right here on my lap. It's what he does when I get home. Every now and then he reaches up and pats my face with his paw. Yep, that's my Jazz ma Tazz.

So-o-o, this is going to be a girls weekend!!! I've taken leave tomorrow from work so I can spend the day with Lib. We have a few chores lined up...like digging the junk out of my basement. I want to get myself into a very "nimble" position...so that I can avail myself of any opportunity that comes my way. I've not been very mobile in my life and I think it's time to change! Enough said about that... But in between the chores, Libby and I will be sure to also include a few fun things on our weekend agenda. Like tonight we will have dinner at...where else...but the Sun-dried Tomato, my favorite little restaurant. And this time, I will request a table front and center--right there in front of my favorite jazz trio! That's the best spot in the house and I know Lib will love being able to watch them perform. Speaking of Jazz...I wish I had a camera on my computer...this cat of mine is going through such extreme antics to try and capture my atttention while I'm so busy typing.

Well enough of this blogging...I better get back to pacing the floor for my dear sister. I'm pretty sure the pacing back and forth will hasten her arrival time!!

No comments: