Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial to Kenny: The Dance

Garth Brook's song The Dance was one of Kenny's favorites. I remember him listening it to it once...with tears gently falling from his eyes. Then suddenly he shook both fists above his head in a victory stance and shouted, "I'm the King!" Obviously the words to this song spoke to how he felt about his own life. That was just after his first...or was it his second liver transplant?? I do know for sure it was well before his third...

Over the years...we danced more than once to this beautiful song...And just like Kenny, I could have missed the pain but I'd a had to miss the dance.
Now click on the arrow in the screen below; you will want to hear Garth Brook's touching memorial rendition of The Dance.

Garth Brooks The Dance Musicvia Noolmusic.com

No comments: