Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe-Bean!!




My littlest darling is six years old today!! Can you imagine??? She came into our life at two...and wow...where did the years go? Now she is SIX!!

I can easily recall the first time I met Jessica and Chloe. The four of us went out to lunch...me, Kyle, Jess, and our baby. We got a little lost on our way and ended up at some ethnic restaurant...somewhere in Virginia...I can't even tell you where we were...probably Arlington.

There was a big empty room next to our table...and Chloe toddled all around with me close by at her heels. She was wearing a pink little sweat suit...a fat diaper...and she waddled right along. It was not really a walk...and not quite a run. I can still see her...just as if it were yesterday!!!


Happy Birthday my sweet little Chloe. I LOVE YOU Baby...oops...I mean BIG GIRL!!! My little ROCK STAR!!!

No comments: