Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I May Be Headed Home!

Gonna check flights this morning and I may head home for the weekend. Yeah! It's all gonna work out because Hugh asked me to come over tomorrow night for metal class rather than Saturday. So, I'll have Saturday free. I need to get home so I can swap out my summer clothes for winter clothes, get my coat and a few other things while I'm there. So tonight I've got to pack up my largest suitcase with all the stuff I need to take home and leave there.

And I'll have to fly back EARLY Monday morning because I have a meeting here in the mid morning on Monday. So, it's gonna be a whirlwind trip. I've already talked with Rhonda and she will pick me up at the airport. I can't wait to hug her and Conda and Jennifer!! And it will be good to see the folks in the office down there. I'll make the rounds to see everyone. Phew...so much to do, so little time! Good grief...so much for being tired!!

2 comments:

condadelite said...

Yeah! Let us know if we can help you with anything. If Rhonda can't pick you up, please call!! Can't wait to see you!

SUNSHINE said...

Thanks Conda! I can't wait to see you guys too! Soon!