Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Wedding Week!

This is the beginning of wedding week. Kyle and Jessica are getting married next Sunday! Yahoo! How exciting. I will soon have a daughter and I'm loving it! And...of course a Granddaughter too! How lucky can I get?

I just finished moving the snaps and hooks on my dress. I couldn't actually try it on because there is no one here to zip me up. It's just another of the complications of living alone. I'll bet most men don't know they are valued so much for zipping up the back of our dresses!! HA! Now that's funny!!!

Now, I'm off to the stores. I've got some odds and ends errands to run. My head is spinning and I'm not really sure why because Jessica has everything for the wedding under control. She is the most organized bride I've ever known! Amazing!! And...I'm proud that she will soon be my daughter. Kyle could not have picked a more perfect girl to marry. I LOVE her!!

I've been thinking about Kenny a lot lately. And he would be so happy and proud that Kyle and Jessica are finally getting married. I know he will be there with us next Sunday, as will Jessica's Mom...Pam. I have no doubt, those two angels are looking down on these two with pride.



Kyle and Jessica are awesome parents. The best I've ever known. And there could not be a nicer, sweeter, kinder couple anywhere. That's my Kyle and Jessica!! I am so lucky. So very, very lucky indeed!!!

No comments: