Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!




Today is Lisa's Birthday...and how strange is it that I am here in NY on September 11th? I hope she is doing something really fun today and I wish I was back in Leesburg to help her celebrate.




Here is a photo of both of my sisters, Lisa and Libby. And yes, they are "yucking it up" and as usual, I managed to capture Lisa with her eyes shut! Happy Birthday my dear Lisa!! Enjoy your day!!! Let's celebrate when I get home!! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love you aunt cissy =D sorry i haven't posted any comments lately, you know how it is, busy busy busy. lol i just wanted to say i miss you! and i can't wait for you to come home!

Love you,
Lauren

SUNSHINE said...

Hi There my cutie pie! I LOVE YOU TOO and I LOVE getting messages from you! I am finally home from New York. I had so much fun there. I am going to call your Mom and see when we can get together.

It's so nice to live so close to you guys! See you soon, Love you, Aunt Cissy