Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's September

How did it get to be September already? Time just keeps marching along and I am having a hard time keeping pace! My schedule is a killer one...but it's mostly fun, so I'm trying not to complain.

Jazz is next to me here as I type and he just stood up like a bunny rabbit...funny! He heard something in the hall and stretched up on his haunches to listen. I wish I had my camera. I'm sure you are dying to see at least one more cute photo of my Jazzy Boy!!

I'm sitting here with my coffee...contemplating going out the door. Some mornings are just harder to get jump started then others...but I'm counting down the minutes until I have to fly out of here! Then I'll hit the street, head for the metro and make my way through the sleepy crowd.

After work I've got errands to run. I'll stop at the dry cleaners, then pick up some dinner...then pay my rent. The usual chores. But when I get back here to the apartment tonight I'm going to CRASH! I just plan on taking it easy and while I do...I will work on a metal design. A friend suggested that Lasso Lucky needs a horse. What a great idea! And this time...the design will be one of my own creation!!

No comments: