Friday, September 5, 2008

This week flew by!!

I can hardly believe today is Friday. My weekend is already planned to the max and I know it will also go by in a flash. I'm packing a bag this morning and I'm driving to work. I'll need to get out of work on time this evening and head straight for Annapolis to meet Pop and Colleen for dinner. There will be no time for me to go home first. This morning, I'll call Kenny's Mom to see if I can crash there tonight rather than drive all the way home...to turn around and drive back in the AM for my metal class. Phew! It makes me tired just thinking about it all.

I've left an extra bowl of water and an extra bowl of food for Jazzy B. No way to drag him along since I have to be in the office today. I'm pretty sure I would get kicked out of the building if I tried to sneak him in! Believe me...it has crossed my mind.

After metal work tomorrow I'm meeting Kyle and Jessica to do some more wedding planning. In fact, they may actually come home to my apartment. That would be nice. I still have some things to do here before I head to NY on Monday. Next week I'm taking a leadership course at Columbia University. I'm hoping my neighbor will be kind enough to feed Jazzy B for me next week while I'm in NY. Otherwise I will be headed back to MD on Sunday to drop him off at my mother in law's. My, oh my...so much to sort out!! I'm trying NOT to explode!! Keep it all together Luce...just keep it all together!! smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Thank you for the early morning laugh. I could just see your boss wondering from where this strange noise was originating. MEOW!!

Enjoy your trip to NYC.

Bill