Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can You Believe It?

I am at a loss for words. I know... That never happens!! How can it be?! Who knows, but even I, sometimes have few words to say. Right now I'm just putzing around my house, tidying up a bit and thought I needed a little break.

Work was pretty busy today and mostly rewarding, with a few bumps along the way. We continue to work on a new strategic plan and are racing along to get it and all the details done in time to showcase it at our leadership Summit. It's a pretty daunting task, but it keeps me busy and off the streets!! Ha! Actually about now, I would enjoy some time on the streets of Washington. I've got some sightseeing I want to do. But clearly it'll have to wait until after August 18th!

I've got all kinds of plans for the birthday weekend. Will definitely go to my metal apprenticeship Saturday morning. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Later Saturday night I'm supposed to go to Dylan's house for a party. He is my friend Marti's oldest son. Marti and I have known each other since Jr. High School. It's Dylan's wife Elise's birthday weekend too and Marti's was yesterday. It will be a tri-birthday celebration.

Sunday my family plans to go to a local wine festival. It's over near Leesburg and there is supposed to be live music and everything. That should be a fun way to round out the weekend.

Jazz is over there now relaxing. He was very vocal this evening. Meow, meow, meow! Not sure what he was talking about. He has food, he has water...but he just seemed to be trying to tell me something. Maybe he wants to go home?

I've got news for Jazzy Boy! We are not going anytime soon!! I've still got too many people to see, too many things to do.

Kyle and Jessica's wedding plans are coming along nicely. I finally had a chance to send them some addresses last night. Jess is getting ready to send out the invitations. She is one VERY organized gal. She just keeps on checking things off for the big day.

Well I'm going to shut this thing down for now. Surprise...even with a loss of words...I still managed to find something to talk about. I know...you are really NOT surprised, are you? Have a good night!

No comments: