Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's a Fine Day!

Jazz was sitting in the window when I woke up. He enjoys the birds-eye view of the woods next to Ferne's condo. He is right at home here; he has settled right in and Kenny's Mom is just thrilled with him. Now there are TWO crazy cat women!! She just laughed and said, "You are so right! I am just as MAD as you are!"

In a few minutes I am going to jump in the shower. We are going for Sunday services at Baldwin Memorial United Methodist Church in Crownsville. It's the old stone church where Lisa and Noyan were married and a few years later, Libby and John. It's also where we celebrated Kenny's life...just shy of a year ago.

We plan to go to brunch after church today, then I'm going to swing by Carla's to see her Mom and Dad. It's been a long time since I've seen them.

At 2PM, I'm meeting Jessica to look for bridesmaid dresses. Priscilla is joining us too. I can't wait to see her. She had a rough day Friday, it hit her hard when she thought about Kenny. We were with Gene and Priscilla last year on the 4th. We spent a great day there in spite of the fact that Ken was not feeling well. He had been running a fever. I checked him into the hospital that evening around 11 PM...after spending the day with our friends and family. I'm glad I insisted (against Doctor's orders) on giving him that last day of fun. We have some great memories...

No comments: