Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keeping Busy!!!

Yesterday...things really cranked up. Someone on the team asked me to help her get a contract awarded...so that's back breaking stuff to get done pretty quickly. And at the end of the day, I was asked by the boss to work on a "short fuse" assignment for the big Summit that's coming up in August. It's another one of those projects that someone else had been working on... You know what that means!!!

Same thing happened back in January. He called me to Washington and gave me a project that had been in the works for over six months. I had only two weeks to take it over and pull it off. I'm guessing this will be a similar experience. Too much left to do in too little time!!! And that's all while working the original job I was asked here to do. So, I'll be Busy, busy, busy from now on. That's how it's looking. And...crazy enough I thrive on that kind of thing and on being in the midst of "the happening." So I'm still loving it!

Oh...and I still have to find myself a permanent apartment. Still have the car packed full of stuff. Maybe sometime this weekend I can squeeze an apartment search into my schedule!! Got to!

No comments: