Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Touching Comments

Brad posted a comment today about Erin and his faith in God. You can find it at the bottom of Tuesday's post: My God. It pretty much sums up how I feel as well. And for anyone who doubts God's existence...well please refer to Brad's message. I believe it may prompt you to reconsider.

Also, see the comment I got on yesterday's post from another dear high school friend, Colleen. She went through a serious battle with cancer a few years ago. I am happy to say she is healthy today and is back at life again...full throttle. Most of the year she lives in Saudi Arabia. Now that's interesting. Oh, I'm sure the stories she could tell!

To Brad and Colleen...two treasures!! God Bless you both!! I am honored to know you and call you my friends!!

No comments: